Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Next Level

Hey everyone. I'm hittin my stride! I've mastered the Jolly Jumper, I rolled from my tummy to my back yesterday and I can hold a crawling posture for a good 10 seconds. I'm pretty attached to my Mommy and Daddy so I'm sorta shy when I meet new people, but I'm super friendly after I get to know them a bit! I really like when Mommy reads Alligator Pie and my favourite song is Roly Poly because I like the actions. Thank goodness it's a bit cooler today because, like my Daddy, I do not like the heat! I've stopped crying when I feel a little sleepy and I don't need so much help to fall asleep anymore - that makes Mommy and Daddy super happy. Daddy is really good at making me laugh. Peek-a-boo is especially funny these days! Well, it's time to go to the park with my friend Hana. Bye bye!

No comments: